Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did you ever have a hostile exchange email or verbal with an Irish councillor or TD ?

• 24-01-2023 9:50pm

Mine was in 2010 after Pat Rabbitte vented on Pat Carey on Prime Time.

I emailed Pat Rabbitte to impart my disgust with him and how the Troika might view him.

Of course I received an email back to say that there was no regret on Mr Rabbitte's part.

Do you have a hostile exchange, this could be with an SNA or MP in Stormont. Nationalist or Unionist.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭niallpatrick

I wouldn't say hostile just called SF local reps out as couldn't care less liars in person on the street and in email, nothing to hide used my legitimate ISP email seeing how the main rep already knew me by name. This was back in October 2022. It's a long and **** story but involved myself and wife being targeted because she's not Irish by birth. Just one of those most welcoming of Irish nationalist Catholic estates 6 counties where some are less welcomed because of their accent.

Advertisement