Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawnmower advice needed on Stihl and Toro selfdrive mowers

Options
  • 25-01-2023 3:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi Folks, I'm new to this forum and have a question for lawnmower experts. I'm looking at buying a Stihl RM655 V mower. A dealer (that had Stihl models in stock) told me there were problems with the variable speed model and he wouldn't be stocking them in future. These mowers are also sold under the Viking brand (afaik). I searched net but could only find problems with the chain drive on the rear drum roller models, (Viking/Stihl RM655R model). STIHL are a premium brand, (not a guarantee of anything anymore !), I liked the spec on this 4 wheel model and i am wondering if anyone has any experience with this or similar variable speed models?

My second question is if anyone has experience with the Toro "Personal Pace" auto drive system they use?

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Neverat

Advertisement