Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scratch Cups 2023

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Miley Byrne

Anybody know how they filled the slots? I'm off 5.6 and had paid in full yet didn't make the cut?

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭fungie

I know but they only allow the lowest X to actually play. I'm wondering does anybody knows what the cut-off was?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

Huh? I presumed it was the lowest hc would get the better starting hole or something with the shotgun start

Really wanted to play it this year but even then I was a little put off with the shotgun start

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Miley Byrne

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭big_drive

Usually it's by order of lowest handicap until the number of slots available are filled. Then a waiting list also in handicap order and you fill from waiting list as people pull out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Barnseire

Hi,

For anyone who may be interested. St. Anne's GC in Dublin is hosting a Senior Scratch cup on Friday 11th August. 36 hole with a morning and afternoon shotgun start. Entry €50 with first prize of €750 and overall pot of €3,000. Details on stanneslinksgolf.com. It's also affiliated to the Top Golfer Tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭SEORG

The one on the 11th was always scheduled and was a different event than the TG one, the Junior SC is rescheduled for this Friday.

Edit: You're correct, just had a look on the TG site.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,622 ✭✭✭token56

Intermediate Scratch Cup on in The Heritage Golf Club on 07/08 bank holiday. Considering this one myself but never played the course. I'm sure it will be a challenge.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭irishshadowfax

Kenmare Golf Club Scratch Cups are now live for booking. Four comps, one weekend, all sponsored by Ger Wallace Catering Equipment Ltd https://visitors.brsgolf.com/kenmare#/open-competitions/156/teesheet 

• Registered Users Posts: 5,262 ✭✭✭slingerz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭irishshadowfax

Here you go.

Advertisement