Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reporting worrying posts?

Options
  • 25-01-2023 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

I recently reported a post in which a user detailed his previous attempts to commit suicide and wrote about his intentions to try again. I found it quite worrying and IIRC posts like that are usually deleted/edited in the Personal Issues forum. However, the post I reported (in a different forum) is still up and I haven't gotten a reply.

Does the report function not work or what's the story here?

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

There's a long term issue with absent mods since the migration. If the mods in question aren't about, PM them or the cat mods for the forum in question.

Advertisement