Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minimalist rack / mudguards with built in rack?

Options
  • 29-01-2023 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,246 ✭✭✭

I'm planning some events and trips in April & May and not getting enough miles in as I need to. I'm planning to switch to a road bike for commuting and take a detour on the way home 2 or 3 times a week (at the moment I'm using either a Brompton or e-cargo bike).

I will need to take a small back (not much more than a laptop and a few papers) and want to avoid a back pack. I'm trying to avoid making the bike too big and heavy and so would like to avoid a full rack.

I came across the below which seem proprietary to a Cube and haven't managed to find them or anything similar that I can buy? Any ideas? An actual rack but smaller than usual would do the job too

Comments

Advertisement