Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Strokes cover band needs bass/guitar/vocals (Dublin)

• 29-01-2023 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey everyone,

A friend and I are starting a The Strokes cover band and are looking for members. We already have drums and one guitar covered so are looking for another guitarist, a bassist and a singer to complete the lineup. We already started working on the following songs: Is This It, Hard To Explain, Reptilia, Someday, 12:51, You Only Live Once.

We are based in Dublin and have been practicing at Pirates.com studio in Broomsbridge so far and are pretty happy with it.

If that sounds like something you or someone you know are interested in please get in touch!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 bnjmnwht

i'm a guitar player originally from the states and i'd be into a strokes cover band - is this a "just for fun" type thing, or are you looking to gig as a tribute band?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Bastien

Hi bnjmnwht,

Sorry for the late reply I did not get a notification from boards.ie for some reason.

I think in the long term we'll probably want to do gigs as a Strokes cover band when we're ready.

For now though we're trying to get the band together, get better on the songs I've listed above and having fun while doing it

If you're interested we could arrange a rehearsal and give it a go. Let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ewanmccormack1

Would love to do vocals on this I love the strokes I live in Dublin and I’m available every day of the week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40 kmandoo

Bass player here. Plenty of experience. Based in Louth but willing to travel. Love the Strokes. Let me know if you're still looking for bass. Cheers!

Advertisement