Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leggings (for my wife).

Options
  • 31-01-2023 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

My wife’s birthday is next month and I’m hoping to get her leggings.

She likes good quality ones like Sweaty Betty or Lululemon, and I’ve bought her those in the past.

This year I’m thinking of getting her leggings that I like (hoping she’ll like them too). Her thighs look great in the ones she has, but I’d like to get her leggings that emphasis her ass more. I’ve seen other women wearing leggings that, to use the cliché, “look painted on”. They really emphasise the buttocks and cleft.

Can any Boards member recommend brands and/or post recommendation links here?

In terms of colours and patterns, the plainer the better. One or two tones, minimal patterns.

Thanks.

Post edited by Brian? on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭celt262

Just when you think you have seen it all on boards !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭thinkabouit

Gym shark mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Deeec

Well OP your wife is one helluva lucky woman to be getting leggings for her birthday.😂🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 17,554 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I say fair play to the OP. Can be hard to get a present for the OH without resorting to something like vouchers, so good on you for looking for something she'll actually use.

I know little about them, but my girlfriend is a fan of Peachylean leggings. They're Irish too

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Mod note: This isn't fitness related. Closing

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement