Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSE PANEL

• 31-01-2023 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi there,

I have placed 6th on a grade 7 HSE panel and have been informed by HR that the panel is in place specifically for that post. I am not very hopefull in gaining that position considering there are 5 people ahead of me. Has anyone been in a similar position and successfully obtained a post?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭thefallingman

Well done Dan that's a great result for a grade 7 post, it all depends on who's in front of you, and if they really want the position or not, or if the location suits them. But if it's one post specific i'd say they are all interested personally, though why they created a panel is a bit weird for one post.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 DailyDan

Thank you, I'm delighted as I am currently a grade 4. I know, I am a bit baffled myself as to why they created a panel for one post. The realty is that someone ahead of me will accept and then remain in that post indefinitely.

I was just wondering if anyone else has been in the same position as me and actually was successful in achieving it!

Advertisement