Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breaking....The Transgender issue. Is Trump honest or opportunist in this Forbes news statement?

• 01-02-2023 7:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,980 ✭✭✭✭

I believe he is saying what many have been thinking, but the Emperor's Clothes syndrome took over. I am no fan of Trump, so is he honest or opportunist in what he is saying here? Bearing in mind the spectre of De Santis who is also saying similar things...

He is on fire anyway, facing down big Pharma and doctors who support transgenderism in children. Wonder why? He has given parents permission to sue the ass off those who transgendered their kids, and there is a lot more besides.

I think this is big. The Dems will either double down or read the room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xGOZwZo1S8

Post edited by Chips Lovell on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,612 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Opportunist, definitely opportunist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,022 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Not clicking on it but Trump is ever the opportunist and seldom honest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭Augme

It's a shame Trump can't read the room. He was annilated in the last presidential election. How come hw doesn't realise Americans don't want him as a president?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Mod Note

Closed. The charter states:

”When posting or linking to a video please provide a summary of the content as not everybody has access to video sites or the time to view them”

Since the OP has made no effort to explain what this is all about, there’s little point in keeping the thread open.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement