Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from CT forum?

Options
  • 02-02-2023 2:09pm

Tried checking a few posts in the conspiracy theories forum and seems like I'm forum-banned. No PM, no warnings, nothing from any moderators on this. When I log out I can see all posts but once I'm logged in, "You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:".

Would appreciate if someone could look into this for me please, I can't ask any mods why I'm banned as I've received no notification.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,829 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Hi $hifty,

You were given a 1 week forum ban for posting in the Covid Vaccine thread, a thread which you are thread-banned from.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,085 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

@[Deleted User]

You were forum banned for a week for posting in a thread which you are thread banned from - the covid vaccines one.

"$hifty forum banned for 1 week for posting following thread ban."

If you didn't post in that thread, you should contact big bag of chips as the mod in question, I presume.

(I'm not in mod) but hope that helps clear up the mystery for you.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Thanks for that, hadn't received anything by way of notification

• Administrators Posts: 14,032 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

My error @[Deleted User]. The Vanilla platform doesn't automatically notify posters of bans. I had meant to send you a separate PM.

You are banned for 1 week. You are free to return once your forum ban expires, but you are not allowed post in the Covid Vaccines thread.

Yea, that's no issue, BBoC, forgot I was threadbanned and couldn't access the forum to see what the story was. I was just curious more than anything. No issue with the ban or anything like that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement