Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signature Question

Options
  • 02-02-2023 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19
    Owner of Irish Canine Education & Training

Long time boards member but new account.

I've set up a side business for myself, I'm currently a sole trader, set the business up in late 2022. I'm not a large business, I have no employees and its just a side gig, I've been doing this on and off for over 20 years for friends and family and I really do enjoy helping people on this side of things which is why I decided to create the business in the first place.

As its never been a thing for me before on Boards, I wanted to help some peeps on that topic where I could but I was wondering, am I able to put my web address in my signature? (once I get to 50 posts that is, which I know will take a while) Just the straight web address, nothing fancy.

I just wanted to check before I broke any rules.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

Advertisement