Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mira Elite Shower

Options
  • 02-02-2023 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Anybody purchase a Mira Elite Shower recently.I purchased new on the 2nd December...started to run Hot & Cold within 2 weeks.Took in back to Woodies...nothing to with them.Ring Mira shower repair in Dublin.Waiting a week & a half now.Contacted them again today.I am advised that it will now be the 8th Feb before engineer can come.They stated that they were very busy.Anybody having problems with their Mira.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭grimeire

Does it show low flow when the issue happens by any chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 firefoxireland

Hi All

I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy yet another Mira shower…..,

Thanks in advance

Advertisement