Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment Day 2023

Options
  • 03-02-2023 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello,

Has anyone applied to and attended the Cabin crew recruitment day for Aer Lingus 2023? I applied, got through the initial screening and passed the assessments and am now awaiting my interview.

If anybody has any tips for the interview it would be greatly appreciated. I know it will most likely be behavioral questions where I have to demonstrate STAR technique. However, i believe the Galway Recruitment day was February 1st so if anybody attended that and wants to share their experience, please respond to this thread.

I look forward to hearing from everyone, and good luck to anyone else who’s applied!

Advertisement