Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday 5th February

Options
  • 05-02-2023 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

1.33 Hereford, sageburg County, around 5/4. Can't see it winning here. Confident lay bet. Not convinced it'll stay the extra 2f today.

1.22 Musselburgh, afadil, around 11/4, I think this will win here. Looks like the horse was a good buy, and will be a good money spinner. Trappy race but on form and pedigree really should win.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

Fantastic sp for afadil returning at 7/2,delighted.

William Hill, the filth just closed my account.

1.40 leopardstown, mighty Potter, around 10/11, won't win in my opinion, can't decide which of the other 2 will win so just a lay on the fav here.

1 more bet for me today.

Delayed 5.39 at Gulfstream due off in around 8 or 9 or more minutes.

Number 2 - penn Street should win this handily, currently around 15/8 second fav. I'm out

10.04 santa Anita, due off around 10.07.... The fav is a sure thing, loyal to a fault.... 5/4. Got a good word for it

In the 11.06 santa anita, I see the bookies are playing games. I'm backing masteroffoxhounds, and so is a friend. In a weak market the price should fall and if not fancied, should drift as the market is more liquid. The horse is fancied and decent price at around 4/1

But horse is drifting, they are holding the price out so they can back it themselves at the bigger odds. You have to be up early for those bookies

• Advertisement
Advertisement