Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Style advice/wardrobe analysis

• 07-02-2023 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Has anyone used the services of a style advisor (not sure really what they are called - basically someone who will come to your house, look at what you have in your wardrobe and advise?!). It is a present for someone who wants something like this. I have found a few places online but would appreciate if anyone has a personal recommendation they could give?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Haven't used her but https://stylesavvy.ie/ seems to be very good going by the snippets of wardrobe consults she posts on Insta.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55 ✭✭ketchupmessi63

Does my wife's criticism of me not caring enough about being presentable count? I think it has to! My niece is also copying her favorite aunt, which is hilarious. She is 11-and-a-half but already "knows" enough about sneakers to start telling me how to "properly" combine them in my casual wear. Seriously, I didn't know that there were that many options for picking rope laces for sneakers online. Granted, she does post a LOT of photos on her Insta profile - she is into skating as well - so I guess I should cave in and listen to her, right? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 116 ✭✭scottygee

Haha my twins are bossy like that too, it's adorable (they're almost 13, two girls). But hey, at least you know what to get her for her next birthday :) If she's into Nike, here's one great store for AF1 laces, plenty of cool options there

Advertisement