Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone booked from Dublin to Sydney with American Airlines?

Options
  • 07-02-2023 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I've booked a flight to Sydney with American Airlines, they are providing the first flight and are agents for the second flight. They changed the times on the first flight reducing the layover time. My issue is that my reference number with second company won't work and I can't book our seats. I've contacted both companies and no one can assist both referring to the other. I'm concerned as I read a post where a woman advised they were charged additional monies for normal seats at the airport. Can anyone advise if they experienced same or had similar issue?

Best Answer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

If you booked with the airline, you will have received 2 PNR's, one for each flight. Do neither of these work?

also what is your layover time in DFW?

Answers

what is the routing and who is the 2nd airline and who did you book through ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 she_woz_ere0

Dublin Texas Sydney second flight is with Quantas

PNR not working for second Quantas flight. Its a 4 hour layover. Originally it was to be 6 hours.

4 hours is more than enough time as you will pre-clear in Dublin.

Can you please advise who you booked with ?

Booked with American Airlines my issue is that I can't book seats or meals with quantas. Message is saying I have to acknowledge changes to trip with my agent. My agent has acknowledged with Quantas twice and the quantas system is not updating.

• Advertisement

Lots of info missing here - you say you booked with AA but now you mention an agent? If it's the latter, they need to sort it for you with Qantas.

AA sold us their flights to Texas and acted as agent for Quantas. Have emailed AA again waiting for a reply.

Advertisement