Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband and TV connection.

Options
  • 08-02-2023 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭

Just received my notification from NBI that I can pre order my service provider. Looking for recommendations for a Broadband and TV service. Currently with Sky for TV and separate Netflix account costing €44 per month plus Imagine Broadband for €60 monthly which will be binned upon fibre connection.

Vodafone are doing a deal for €55 monthly including TV and broadband.Anyone have experience of this service?

Sky are €75 monthly including Sky Q, broadband,Netflix standard package.

Both 12 month contracts.

Anyone have a preference or alternative?

TIA.

Post edited by Dr Bill V1.5 on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,085 ✭✭✭Glaceon

Personally I wouldn't bother with Vodafone anymore. Your price will go up every April by the current inflation rate plus 3%. So you could be looking at a 10+% increase in the next couple of months. Effectively locking you into switching every year.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,983 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

do you need paid tv i.e. do you use anything over and above the free to air satellite channels and saorview? if not ditch tv and get a 500mb broadband package for 35 a month (see one big switch)

Advertisement