Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John McGonigle watch talk

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 733 ✭✭✭IrishPlayer

Thanks for posting this, planning on flying home to attend both events. Hard to believe it's been almost 3 years that I attended a similar event back in March 2020 that was a huge influence in my interest in becoming a watchmaker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

I went to the one in 2020 as well. Not sure I'll make it to this one but I'll try watch online

• Registered Users Posts: 1 watchfix86

Hi,

Does anybody know how long the talk will go on for, roughly?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,204 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Details

Start Date & Time:

18:30 Thursday, 23 February 2023

End Date & Time:

19:30 Thursday, 23 February 2023

Engineers Ireland, 22 Clyde Road, and Online (Zoom), Dublin, Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Flashwatches

Here is a link to YouTube video of last night's talk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 733 ✭✭✭IrishPlayer

Just wanted to bump this, will be flying home to attend the second event happening this Thursday March 23rd 19:30.

https://www.engineersireland.ie/Events/event/8773

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,154 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Watched the first part just now and really enjoyed it. Have the next one booked in my Outlook so will be sure to watch it tomorrow evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,154 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

The second of John's IEI talks is now also up on youtube. Well worth watching - it deals with watch movements - basic time, chronograph, tourbillon and minute repeaters.

Advertisement