Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washer / Dryer repair or service in Ballincollig area?

• 08-02-2023 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

The drying isn't working great anymore. Do you know anyone in Ballincollig or thereabouts who do callouts and fix washing machines? Might just need something unblocked.

Just in case any of ye are are a bit of a handy man and can give advice:

We have a Zanussi washer dryer combo. Model ZKG 7125. The dryer function is a condenser type.

It used to dry our clothes in 1.5 hours, now it takes 3 hours and they're still slightly damp. There are no error codes.

I have emptied the pump filter thing in the little door on the bottom right. Didn't find much stuff in there.

Is there another area that could be blocked? The manual says if the clothes aren't drying properly to clean the "drain filter", which I did. Or is there another drain filter? What else can I check? Could there be a blockage somewhere else? I have taken off the water outlet pipe also and given it a clean - no blockages there. Maybe the condenser is all blocked up, but looks like a bit of a dose to reach. I might break something trying it.

Washing cycle is fine. Fills and drains water ok.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭JackieChang

I called these lads if anyone googled themselves here. Fantashtic. They called out and had the thing fixed in 20 mins. Very professional too. Not some mad cowboy.

Washing Machine Repairs Cork

(021) 427 3579

https://maps.app.goo.gl/bDF1a3n2D4i7UkNQ7

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭LapsypaCork

Iona Appliances do repairs, never used them but their great for getting parts from.

Advertisement