Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASD Montessori Dublin

Options
  • 08-02-2023 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm in need of some advice please....

Does anyone know if there is a list of ASD montessories available anywhere?

Our son (who is 4.5 years old and has a diagnosis for ASD and a development delay) attends a Montessori in North Dublin and he has full AIMS support.

Unfortunately as his behaviour is challenging at times and in order to safeguard their own team, the owner has asked us to remove him from the Montessori. 

I completely understand their position and they have done everything they can up to this point to support us. 

He really requires an ASD Montessori with an environment better suited to his needs but I just don't know where to start. Google searches are showing some but they seem to only be in South Dublin?? I live in North Dublin. I just think I'm missing something here!

Any advice is appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Are you in North County or North city OP?

Advertisement