Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster issue

Options
  • 09-02-2023 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Can I just ask for advice, has anyone had any similar problem with Ticketmaster.

I put tickets up for resale in December on their website as they do not offer exchange or refund. They showed up on the site for the first day and then were no longer available.

When you click into the site for the particular date it’s saying no tickets available even-though it shows on my account that they are listed.

I contacted them numerous times and have gotten nowhere and to this day they are showing as no tickets available which means nobody even knows they are there to purchase.

Answers

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭mondeoman72

There is a click box where you can include resale tickets. check that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 sinm1985

My tickets were listed for resale on Dec 15th and are showing on my account however when you click into the date on the website it shows up no tickets available for this date eventhough my tickets are listed.m, which means nobody can purchase as they are not showing

• Registered Users Posts: 10,816 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

As said, have you clicked to specifically see resale tickets?

What's the event and we'll check for you

Dermot Kennedy Thomand park July 7th

• Advertisement

Yes, not showing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭mightyreds

looks like they are trying to sell off some for the 9th before they reopen the other dates

Yes I totally agree with you, as far as they are concerned they have been paid for the tickets already and won’t make money off them, they want to make all the money off the other date first. Just very frustrating when they don’t offer exchanges or refunds and there policy is to put up for resale and when you do that they don’t put them up for you 6 weeks later

• Registered Users Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

Do they still offer refunds for Covid? I got my money back by saying I had Covid. It was obviously a lot closer to the date.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭walterking

why not list them on Toutless

https://www.toutless.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Advertisement