Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage newbie

Options
  • 10-02-2023 8:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All,

I am hopful that i can get some answers on here!

We are applying for a mortage but wanting to relocate within ireland. From county to county. We were told (AIB) that i need a new job in said county to get the mortage!!!

my partner is on good money and is freelance with his career so they are fine with him but how do i get out of the **chicken /egg situation!!!...

I cant obviously apply and leave my current position to work in a new county untill we actually move!!!??????

Absolutely RIDICULOUS!!! PLEASE HELP!! we are with aib for so long now and have good savings with them but this is really holding us back.

Anyone on here with similar situation ? Maybe the advisor we were speaking with got it wrong??🤯

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement