Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Circle K - Gift card but where can I use it!!! Help

Options
  • 10-02-2023 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,494 ✭✭✭

Why does Circle K have a gift card facility and then make it impossible to know where in any of its locations its accepted? I went to Website and its a joke and emailed them .....

Help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Citrus_8

Most likely that only the company owned Circle K garages accepting their gift cards. Big chance that they are bigger sites. You could find locations on their website and filter search results looking for sites with a lounge. I doubt there are non company owned locations with a lounge.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭FGR

This. It's very annoying. Add to it the fact that cashiers don't know how much is on the card when it's swiped so you need to have an idea of how much is on it - otherwise it will keep bouncing until it goes down to or below what's exactly on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,771 ✭✭✭Charles Babbage

I had one, it evetually expired after I tried using it in several places without success.

It did nothing to endear me to Circle K.

You could just ring them and ask for the closest site address. I found their gift card customer service number by Google in less than a minute.

However, I agree that this is inconvenient. I suppose they don't have that many gift card transactions to make it worth to invest into their website. But as we know, many places in Ireland are badly managed, people aren't eager for higher standards here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,494 ✭✭✭swoofer

Ooh you are 😂harsh. This is the reply I got.

Thank you for your email.

!We are very sorry currently the European site locator has removed a number of Irish functions. All of our circle k stations ( excluding circle k express ) can provide circle k gift cards."

One for all from here on in🤣

• Advertisement

If I assume right, you have asked them for sites a gift card can be used. But instead, they replied where gift cards can be purchased. Basically, they haven't answered to your question?

I'd be better getting a card from another fuel station. Who's the seconds biggest after the Circle K?

Also, I'd pick me2you over One4All.

Advertisement