Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacing Cheap Chinese Wireless Alarm System - Any recommendations

Options
  • 10-02-2023 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi, I am just about to replace a cheap wireless alarm system for a friend, everything, Control Panel, SABB and wireless detectors. I have installed some HKC Wireless alarms for friend and these are generally straightforward to install, reliable, long lasting but pricey. The friend wants to self monitor, as this is not my general area I was wondering if there are any other recommended systems by anyone?

Also if anyone knows the best place to get the systems, who sell to retail not trade customers?

Many thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Probably Ajax Alarm or Hikvision AX Pro.

Both are wireless alarm systems that are easy to DIY install and come with self monitoring and have lots of nice sensor options and other bells and whistles.

You can check out this thread for folks who have bought these systems, their experience and recommended retailers

Advertisement