Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worried about Rusty Microwave

Options
  • 10-02-2023 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Can someone help please, I have attached photos this is my microwave and I have only noticed the damage on the top of it its blistering and rusty. My microwave is downlow in a press so I don't know how long it's been like this i never think to clean the roof of it 🙄. I have a 9 month old baby and I have been sterilising her bottles, heating bottles up, heating food she eats in this microwave and now I feel sick with worry that she has been exposed to any rust or radiation leakage due to the damage in the microwave, super worried Mom here if anyone can shed some light on the situation it would be much appreciated 😭😭

Post edited by Spear on

Answers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement