Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can't register account on vodafone.ie?

Options
  • 10-02-2023 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

I'm trying to register an account on the awful vodafone.ie site to order an esim for roaming cos I'm fed up of 48's utter crapness at same.

I enter email address, get token sent to it successfuly and input it. Then create a password matching required criteria. However, when I go to login with said email address and password I repeatedly receive 'error occurred trying to process login request. Please try again' message repeatedly. This is same either on desktop site or app.

Am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

AFAIK you need to be a Vodafone customer to register for My Vodafone.

PAYG ESIM can be ordered at this link...

https://n.vodafone.ie/shop/pay-as-you-go-plans.html

...pick a plan to go through order process. Doesn't matter which plan you pick as it can be changed afterwards.

Once they provide the phone number, use that for registering for My Vodafone, an email address isn't required.

Advertisement