Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where and how to get a US$ draft

• 10-02-2023 10:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am trying to get a US$ cheque/draft for about $150 and I see that AIB don't offer them now and BOI only do them for above $500. Do Permanent TSB offer them? I used to be able to get them from AIB until last year. I know it's a bit of a strange thing to ask for these days...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 FitBoyAwesome

It's best to check directly with Permanent TSB for information about their cheque/draft services. You can usually find this information on their website or by contacting them directly via phone or email. They may have updated their policies since the last time you were able to obtain a cheque/draft from AIB, so it's always good to double-check.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Unknownability

I'd be surprised if PTSB do this, during the pandemic they quietly stopped providing an FX service.

Advertisement