Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair "Systems" Ireland

Options
  • 11-02-2023 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi All,

Has anyone got any got a hair "system" in Ireland ?

I am thinning very bad at the crown and would love to get a hair transplant but financially its out of the question with a toddler and another one on the way.

Google reviews for JK Hair Replacement Dubin and KA Hair solutions are very very positive and I have a friend who got a full "hair system" I would only looking to get a crown "system"

Has anyone any experience with a hair system or either of the companies above?

Welcome any views/feedback.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭suave.4u

dont go for it man.

It is a trap, like living in a jail. better to go bald rather than a wig

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Proceedings

I went for it, and I am pretty pretty happy with it.

I dont want to go all the details, but simply its better than a wig, glued to your head. I strongly recommend. Of course its a bit pricey.

And the people dont notice. The ladies to be specific, they also dont notice until you "reach to your objective", which at this point you have to confess anyway.

Advertisement