Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New holiday rental rules in ireland.

Options
  • 12-02-2023 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm thinking of buying a holiday rental appartment in ireland in a predominant holiday location which has 90% holiday homes and 10% locals , its a Ghost during winter with most places closed . I would like to rent during summer for a few months then use it myself the rest of the year .my question is with the new holiday / airbnb like rental rules coming in April and lots selling up (especially those with a few rentals ) is it a bad move at the moment, do you think prices will come down as new rules , interest rates go up or are people waiting to buy their little holiday homes , I would appreciate all opinions.

Post edited by Spear on

Answers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Confirm your email address so you can post properly, then I'll move this to a forum that's actually related to the topic instead.

Advertisement