Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weekend thinking...

Options
  • 12-02-2023 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭

Can I nor delete a thread or post I create?

Post edited by HildaOgdenx on

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Absolutely normal, as time goes by good memories balance the melancholia too. Grief is one of those things that continues with us on the road, never quite goes away but times dulls the sharp edges

• Registered Users Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭greasepalm

Yes i believe it is as it takes a while to compensate with a loss of a parent and how your mother will survive. I suppose i was lucky as living at home i could help out and an extra few quid helped her out .

Is she living alone in the house and getting living alone supplements and other benefits. Is the family home to big for her or does she get family to help out with a few things if needed.

The mind works in a funny way and memories of old can be triggered at any time and can be very upsetting.

Wishing you both well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement