Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virgin mobile never set up and now looking for payment

• 12-02-2023 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Young lad was in Harvey Norman probably 18 months ago and was upsold a virgin mobile sim 5 euro a month for 6 months and cancell after that but he never actually set it up as he couldn't get through to them on there live chat any way after about 10 Month's I noticed they were now taking out 35 a month and I noticed a few missed DD on my now closed UB account so rang up and cancelled. Soo roll on 6 months and now got a letter form Browne Legal looking for 80 quid. I don't really feel like paying them as he never used the service never made a call or used 1 bit of data.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,866 ✭✭✭DopeTech

He must have set it up in the store or they wouldn’t have his dd details. It looks like he didn’t pay attention to the details. Because he didn’t use it doesn’t come into the argument, he had the option to but chose not to. I’d call them and try come to some agreement or just pay and then make sure to pay attention to what I’m signing up to the next time.

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/dopetech.ie

Advertisement