Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internal EO2022 AGS

• 12-02-2023 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

Anyone apply for this internally ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 126 ✭✭lisabiscuit

Morning!

Yes I applied. Had an interview in November. Got word I passed in Jan. Have no idea how long this competition will run for so not sure if my number will come up. Its very very slow moving in my county.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 sunnysideup21

Hi, yes applied for this, am no 2 on the panel in my location and it hasn't moved since getting results in September. Is this the same nationwide? So frustrating to get this far with no movement at all

It's very slow alright. I am in the top ten for my location. Now there have been a few placed to be fair but it seems to have slowed right down.

Hope you get placed soon.

Has your location been hubbed yet? When that happens it may move again

Hubed? As in the Operational Model? Yes, we have. I'm in Crime. I keep getting told it will be moving again soon but I don't think anyone really knows. The waiting and unknown is torture though! :)

• Advertisement

Yes sorry I meant the new op model, we still haven't started it yet so I'm hoping when we do maybe some eo positions will appear. I'm currently in cpo as a co, ideally would like to stay where I am with the promotion but it's not looking like that will happen.

I'd imagine once the change over happens there should be a few vacancies. It's so hard to know with these things. And everyone has a differing opinion. Best of luck with it all. We'll just have to keep the fingers crossed!

Advertisement