Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Django

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Hodors Appletart

cashing in on the popularity of the Yellowstone Ranch universe I suppose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,980 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Was hoping it would have the song from the original.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Oh... but when Django turns up in this, I had to google and check some wikis. Didn't watch the trailer might have been my problem. 🙂

I mistakenly guessed this was based on Django Unchained but it's based the 1966 film Django which it turns out.. that Django Unchained was a tribute to and had lots of nods to... which was something I don't think I knew when watching Django Unchained 😲😁

1: Eh. Not sure where this is going. They're not shy using violence gore and nudity. Early on there was a fight at a bar and the wierd thing for me was the tiny glasses everyone had for their booze. At a guess..

maybe Noomi Rapace is gonna sweep through the town and cut the place to pieces with bullets? Then some kind of survivalist/on-the-run series with Django, the daughter and.. maybe this John Ellis who I'm guessing rescued her as a child and who she just left at the .. alter? marrying place?

Noomi had a pretty good southern accent for the one or two lines she had. The rest didn't seem as strong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,660 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Not keen on the time lapses it makes it kinda hard to follow but will stick with it now.

Looks like John knows who Django really is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭branners69

Is it worth sticking with? Am two episodes in and struggling!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,660 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

The last few episodes weren't too bad there was a bit of action in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭alexago

I watched the first episode and quit. Didn't like it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭branners69

Advertisement