Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving test in Navan

Options
  • 13-02-2023 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, does anyone have any tips on how to pass driving test in Navan? I searched online but couldn't find the test route information. What's the best time to take a test? Thanks for any comments.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭passatman86

The best time is when your driving skills are well tuned.

Or else in a snow storm - my grandfather passed in a snow storm as he was asked by the instructor to turn around a mile down the road due to weather conditions and performed the best ever 3 point turn according to the instructor.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,347 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Wife passed yesterday in Navan, she took at at 10AM. She said traffic was light so it was great for her. I'd say between 10 and 2 before the schools get out.

Advertisement