Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castel Twincut ride on won't start (flashing yellow light on dash)

Options
  • 13-02-2023 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

I picked up a second hand castel twin cut mower last year for some new grass we planted. Basic ride on with gears, 13.5HP in pretty good condition with a new deck and belts etc. Worked fine all last year and started away every time without any trouble.

I pulled it out this year but no way will it start or give any sign of starting, has petrol, has oil, even tried easy start spray but nothing at all.

When I turn the key to on, I get an yellow light on the dash, when I go to start it, it turns over and the yellow light starts flashing on and off slowly. I don't have a manual so not sure if the light is supposed to flash or not.

I feel it is one of the safety features stopping it starting but maybe not. (I am sitting on it, blades off, handbrake on)

Anyone any ideas what could be wrong or what to look out for? Don't mind getting my hands dirty. Thanks....

Advertisement