Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Coffee Limerick

Options
  • 15-02-2023 1:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

Hi there

Want to buy someone gift of some nice coffee to make at home. Who sells best coffee beans in Limerick?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭keane10

Rift on Upper Mallow Street seemed to have a good selection of rare and unique coffee when I was last in there

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Keith Earls has gotten into the coffee trade. I can't vouch for him as I've never tried it through. https://www.eleven14.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,494 ✭✭✭sioda

Fika in Catherine street imho. Good coffee from 3 different roasters and also sells all of the beans.

For buying beans locally roasted you have Abbey River coffee across from the locke, Ponaire out in Newport and Old Barracks coffee dock road and birdhill. Personally I like the fact that abbey do small batch roasts and it's a much smaller business as well. Both Ponaire and Old Barracks sell large commercially.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭keith_d99

Have bought beans from Abbey River a couple of times now .....

I had to set the grinder to the lowest setting to get a decent espresso.

Ponaire has great selection at a good price. (European blend is my favourite) The House Blend from Old Barracks is probably the nicest ... if a little on the pricey side

Advertisement