Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter Eggs 2023

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,167 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

For Creme Eggs the cheapest looks to be working out in Tesco with Clubcard 10 for €5, I shall be purchasing at first light tomorrow 😁

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,186 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Small Eggs 5 for 5 Euros in Dunnes Stores

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭dasa29

Tesco have the L Easter eggs on offer with the Clubcard they were €4.50 now €2.50 from 22/02/23 till 26/02/23

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 821 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

whats the limit per card on these does anyone know.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Snow Crash

The "medium" sized ones are limited to 15 per customer as I was allowed to get 15 on an online order and then when I got more eggs on the same the €1 offer offer on a different order they charged me full price for them when the online delivery arrived even though it said I'd be getting them for €1 each when I was finalized my second order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Tesco do not show many on offer online, but in the shop they are 1euro and 2.50 for what I would call medium. The 1euro are still better value than the 2.50 ones, i.e. more weight per euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,888 ✭✭✭fat bloke

Went to Dunnes off Belgard yesterday and nary a deal to be had.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Dunnes have the "large" Easter eggs half price at €3 they were €2.50 in Tesco last week.

However Dunnes have the mini eggs and creme eggs ones both with a Mug....so get egg, mug and packet of sweets for €3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 821 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

that offer gone.

now 2 for 8 euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Dunnes are like that....they have flash deals for couple of days only. Just fluke I was doing my shop as I'd been procrastinating since Thursday.

• Advertisement

Tesco have the Large Easter eggs on offer with the Clubcard they were €4.50 now 2 for €5.00 from 13/03/23 till 19/03/23

Tesco have the Medium Easter eggs on offer with the Clubcard they were €1.50 now 3 for €4.00 from 28/02/23 till 09/04/23

OK just checked the Tesco Website and the following offers are on it.

Tesco have the Medium Easter eggs on offer with the Clubcard they were €1.50 now 3 for €3.00 from 22/03/23 till 09/04/23

Tesco have the Large Easter eggs on offer with the Clubcard they were €4.50 now €3.00 from 22/03/23 till 09/04/23

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,677 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Small eggs reduced to 99c in Aldi today, not sure how long it lasts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,731 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Lidl have 'Large Yorkie/Munchies/Smarties/Celebrations eggs' 2 for €5

Hardly any offers on the Kinder Eggs anywhere ?

Tesco website has the following Kinder Eggs

Kinder Surprise Chocolate Easter Egg 100g with the Clubcard was €8.99 now €6.00

Kinder Maxi Surprise Egg 150g with the Clubcard was €10.99 now €10.00

Dunnes has the following Kinder Eggs

Kinder Maxi Surprise Egg 150g was €12.99 now €10.00

Kinder Maxi Surprise Egg 320g was €22.00 now €20.00

Kinder Surprise Egg 220g was €17.00 now €15.00

Supervalu only has the Kinder Maxi Surprise Egg 150g For €10.00

Nice chocolate but too expensive

Never saw the ones over 200g

I agree in that Kinder is nice chocolate but it has always been Expensive and the best time to get them would be in the week after Easter when any left stock is reduced to clear.

3 for €9 "larger" eggs in SuperValu

You are right but it is a four day Flash deal From 23/03/23 till 26/03/23 and only open to Supervalu Real Rewards Customers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

The 3euro "large" yorkie egg is 242g, the cadbury ones are all under 200g. The cadbury small (medium!) are under 100g, while rolo and kitkat are over 100g.

I used to buy them as a cheap form of chocolate, you used to get a proper creme egg and ~100g egg for 1euro. But I will just hold out for the 100g milka bars to lower in price again, they go to 1euro the odd time, more usually just 1.25 these days though.

Tubs like heroes or celebrations are probably the cheapest way to get branded chocolate these days (when on offer of course).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭mydiscworld

This year the "medium" eggs are tiny eggs with a few chocolates inside them. No bar. Shrinkflation strikes again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭mydiscworld

Also find it highly suss that Cadbury and Nestle brought out almost exactky the same smaller eggs at the same time, after years and years of larger ones. No way they didn't plan it together

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭mel123

I got caught with an online delivery of 'medium' eggs. My god, they are disgrace

I'm dreading seeing what the 'small' ones are like

Regarding Kinder Eggs, better value getting the 2 for €12 ones than the slightly bigger one for €10 on its own

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I got one of the small Cadbury ones recently and it was disgusting. Really sweet and barely tasted like chocolate. I struggled through half and gave the rest to my husband.

The small ones definitely used to be a good way to get a good value chocolate hit, but no longer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭xpletiv

Still decent amount of the 99c eggs in lidl near me.

Dunnes seem limited and overly expensive (as ever).

Thinking tesco is best option this year price and selection wise myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Lidl seems to have medium Nestle eggs for €1. Kit Kat and Rolo were ones I found. Some of the small Cadbury ones are also on offer between €1 - €1.50.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭jos22

supervalu's will be doing the small eggs friday and Saturday this week on the 4 eggs for 4 Euro

the medium eggs are saying at 4 euro through to easter, and select range of the large eggs are going to 7 euro for thursday and Friday this week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Anyone able to tell us what’s the best deal Around in terms of euros per gram?

• Advertisement

Large Easter Eggs for €3 Tesco

Advertisement