Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anti EV Nonsense

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Co. Clare Man

I'd be inclined to discuss the proclivities of people getting ahead of themselves regarding Ireland's going-green transformation. Ireland's transportation infrastructure desperately needs to be re-focused on railways. People and goods can be moved from place to place much more efficiently by rail than by road. It boils down to simple physics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,412 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

First day AI user. It's was mistake to use oirish as a parameter though.

Oh, now I get it. Have your breakfast in the morning like a good lad (or lass?). However, I'd not be inclined to eat your meat, if I were yourself. I'd rather go vegan, in all fairness.

What makes the lads and lasses off this thread think that I'm not a human being?

Ireland needs to have a nationwide discussion about how the nation proactively follows through with a well-oiled (excuse the pun) going-green national transportation plan.

Post edited by Co. Clare Man on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,412 ✭✭✭✭Flinty997

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,274 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

I think its time for you to leave. Feel free to blog about your time here on your Bebo.

Wha? I can't make head nor tale of your comment. What are you saying about me?

We need to really stop acting the maggot and engage in some serious discourse concerning Ireland's future transportation sustainability practices. Unless we act decisively in the here and now, there will be serious repercussions for future generations.

I'll never be posting any messages on the "Motoring & Transport" Topic again. Not in a million years. I'll have to leave it there. Thanks a million anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 541 ✭✭✭HazeDoll

OP is turning* out a very high volume of posts with no typos or errors that I can spot. This definitely supports the theory that you are wasting your time arguing with AI.

Pointless and clumsy use of idioms and transcribed dialect (goin', doin') complete with apostrophes suggests a language prompt has been used.

We're going to see more of this on boards.ie, aren't we? There are no reliable shibboleths that I can think of so all new posters are going to be regarded with suspicion. What a mess.

*I originally mistyped this as 'turing.' Is that irony? On two levels? I'm never sure...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,762 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Trains are heavy moving machines, Dublin had electric trams in 1872.

You need to do a bit more research and practise sucking eggs more before brainfarting. You're making a fool out of yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,678 ✭✭✭✭the_amazing_raisin

"The internet never fails to misremember" - Sebastian Ruiz, aka Frost

I've appreciated the wonderful opportunity to discuss the day's issues with you all. I also appreciate your welcome-attitude. Your assistance thus far has been appreciated. Thank you. Here is the in-need URL for you all: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058231113/mouthwash-waste-of-time-or-not

Good afternoon, Ireland. I hope you are all finding today's weather to be pleasant. In terms of the next steps, please have a read of the in-need URL: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2057305772/arthritis-forum

Hey! How are ye keeping? 'Tis a sorry, sorry situation we've faced earlier. The entire lot of you are sound-out. What I will say is that Ireland is facing an uncertain future, in relation to its ultra-high dependency on fossil-based fuels. Here's the real deal on Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEVs):

Whilst moving in hydrocarbon-only mode, a Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) will expend at least some of the energy its engine produces to haul around the heavy battery. Additionally, whilst moving in electric-only mode, a PHEV will expend at least some of the energy its battery produces to haul around the engine and the powertrain, both of which are heavy. Furthermore, grid electricity is required to re-charge the battery of the PHEV. PHEVs are therefore widely believed to be energy-inefficient, compared to vehicles powered solely by fossil fuels.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭rameire

oh lord Jebus.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,449 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I've sent in numerous reports about this thread and the "poster" - no action that I can see has been taken.

Depressing to this, as the poster above surmised, that this rubbish is just going to get more and more frequent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,494 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Let's try one more, at the risk of a ban.

On average every Clare person has one testical and one ovary.

What do you have?

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭rameire

What are your thoughts then on the current Metro North and its integration to continue to Howth using tram 9?

With its current usage do you think it was a good replacement for motor cars and should it be replicated?

Should we replicate that instead of buying more eV?

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 8,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭liamog

OP Banned for obvious troll like behavior, I'm upset at all of you for engaging the troll across multiple threads making the cleanup harder, you must all go stand in the corner for 2 mins and think about what you've done 🤣

Post edited by liamog on

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement