Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unidentified Object in California

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,858 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

UFO prop for a film set.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,471 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Could be a Cow giving birth for all I can make out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

I'd say there's a few bizarre looking objects in California. Trumps spy balloon maybe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,447 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Yes, they now openly transport UFOs in public roadways without making any attempt to cover, disguise, or secret it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭silliussoddius

Reptilians disguised as telepathic Nordics, trust me I’m on Reddit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 patoffaly1971

Just curious, people have been asking local authorities in the area but they are not being told what it is. Just thought someone on here might be knowledgeable in construction or farming to identify it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,543 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Some hd footage going around and it's definitely a flying saucer type structure. It's the very definition of what we would have imagined a flying saucer to look like based on films etc.

You would have to assume it's just a film prop or a structure for some form of theme part or whatever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

These are the old Area 51 UFOs. They don't bother hiding those anymore everyone knows about them anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭20Wheel

Kifflom brother brother.

Putin is a dictator. Putin should face justice at the Hague. All good Russians should work to depose Putin. Russias war in Ukraine is illegal and morally wrong.

Advertisement