Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Murphy Carpets.

Options
  • 19-02-2023 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

We've been going here for years getting carpet, flooring etc but we had a few issues

after the last fitting was done as it wasn't finished to a high standard.

I went back a few times to the store to get someone out to rectify the issue

which thet eventually did.

Low & behold a family friend is getting work done at home & goes to the same place.

Unfortunately there are issues again in the quality of the finished work!

I won't be heading back to John Murphy Carpets again & if I have to hire my own

people to lay a carpet or fix some skirting I'll be doing so!

An appalling level of customer service!

Anyone else here with issues in regard to John Murphy Carpets?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭Asdfgh2020

No personal experience of them but a lot of anecdotal evidence along the same lines as you are referring to…..has a tendency to happen some businesses who believe they are ‘big fish’ but forget the ‘small pond’ that they are swimming in……they become complacent and think they have the Midas touch/can w@nk/walk on the water in the ‘pond’ …..when it’s the opposite is the case…..!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭iseegirls

Can add About Flooring to that list too. Abysmal service from them, where it cost more to rectify the issues they done to my skirting boards, door frames, and them not bothering to take up some existing floors, and raising the floor instead and affecting opening the door. Never again.

Advertisement