Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a 400€ ish wheelset (disc / tubeless)

Options
  • 19-02-2023 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,246 ✭✭✭

I'm in the market for a new wheelset for my winter bike. Replacing a set of DT Swiss P1800s which have done the job perfectly but they are being relegated to my new commuter. They will be for road use only but I'd like to run wider tires, 32mm or even 35mm, so might need to go a

I'd like to keep the budget under 400 if I can, and in an ideal world it would be something that will arrive in the next 2-3 weeks.

I've spotted a couple of Hunt sets on sale although some won't arrive until May which isn't ideal (otherwise I would have ordered the Hunt Aero Wide SL), there is also the Scribe Race D-Wide.

Any other suggestions?

Comments

Advertisement