Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Key Fob Replacement?

Options
  • 20-02-2023 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,452 ✭✭✭

Nameless, Chinese GSM & PSTN alarm system. Key Fob de/activator dead. I see similar things on Amazon. Eg:

" Universal Garage Door Opener Remote Cloning Wireless Alarm Remote Control Key Fob for Car Garage Door Gate. *This is a fixed frequency remote cloner for copying 99.99% common fixed and learning code remote controls.(note: rolling code remotes will not work) "

Only, the alarm manual is indecipherable, to me. Friend who installed it is no longer around. Seller simply ignores. I'm totally clueless.

Question is: If I buy a key fob, what are the chances of me being able to 'programme it' to my box on the wall, please? I have the manual, right here. I can provide any information anyone needs from it. I'm sure it's all generic and dead easy, once one cracks the 'Chingrish'

Any assistance much appreciated.

Thanks.

Tagged:

Advertisement