If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG OLED55C24LA + Sonos Beam - is it needed?

• 20-02-2023 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Looking for a bit of advice re a new TV purchase - am looking to change TVs and am zoning in on the LG C2 55" which looks great and I have another LG in the house which has been a fab buy. I was also looking to add a Sonos Beam to the package as I have a few Play 1's which I find are perfect.

I was in a retailer over the weekend looking at the TV and the sales guys said there is no need for a Sonos Beam with that model LG as the AI enhanced sound is as good as a sound bar. He also said you can't get DTS through the LG and Beam set up.

Do you guys have any experience of a Beam paired with this TV; is the additional cost warranted and are there any issues playing DTS through this setup?

Any guidance greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Setanta

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.