Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incredible skin transformation from the age of 52 to 54

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

I personally hate the filler look, especially in the cheeks & lips, i just think it makes people look like aliens but its coming such a normal proceadure now it feels like we're forgetting what 'real' faces look like but, each to their own, thats just my personal opinion. PDO threads dont give that much of a lift, they increase collagen a little bit and give a very subtle short term lift but not at all noticeable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Sugar_Rush

Fibroblasting - I forgot to mention that was the other major skin technique used to achieve that result.

Me personally?

It doesn't apply to me but seeing lip filler done well is hot and can dramatically change the entire facial aesthetic.

I browse r/plasticsurgery from time to time and the changes good lip filler render are surprising.

PDO threads, it may depend on the thread used? Mono, cog, barbed, etc

Between them and fat dissolver, I've seen before-after pics where jowls and naso-labial folds have been almost entirely eliminated?

But they seem to require consistent use and often, one must use a lot of them.

At the moment I'm trying to even-out/smooth-out skin texture, focusing on use of skin-peels and microneedling.

Just done one of each so far, takes about 3 for good results.

In physics we trust....... (as insanely difficult to decipher as it may be)

Advertisement