Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change address

Options
  • 20-02-2023 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm on Disability Benefit and need to change address iv nothing in my name utilities bank etc.

Can someone kindly tell me how I do this with none of the above in my name.

Thank you very much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭SourSessions

Do you have a MyWelfare account? You should be able to change it on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,232 ✭✭✭TooTired123

There’s no such payment as DisabilityBenefit it’s either Illness Benefit or Disability Allowance your on.

Either ways It’s no bother just write to them and tell them you’ve a new address. Make sure you put your new address, your PPSN, and the date at the top of the page, and make sure you put your signature at the bottom.

Just address it to To Whom it may Concern and point out that you have moved recently and the above is your new address.

If you have a medical card you can go online and tell them your new address but if you don’t want to do that you can send them exactly the same letter.

You don’t need any proof.

Have you got the addresses? Hold on…

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Guys MASSIVE thanks that's great yep iv a medical card.

Great help Thank you 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 2,232 ✭✭✭TooTired123

Be sure and let medical card know ASAP. Your very welcome!!

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Ohh yes Very good fair play thanks so much really appreciate it have a lovely evening 😀

• Advertisement
Advertisement