Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuath housing

Options
  • 21-02-2023 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I got a letter today from council saying they nominated me for a tuath house, I sent back my acceptance straight away, what happens next

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Wifey82

Hi ..I am in the same boat!!

The waiting and not knowing is so difficult.Have you heard anything back yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 bracken94

No haven't heard a thing yet..

Hopefully it won’t drag out..I’m curious do the council do the vetting process before they nominate people.Certainly this would be favourable to have that process out of the way

Hi OP. Just checking with you if you have heard anymore from housing association or council.I phoned respond and I was told where our house was but not given a house number(new build estate)Very nice man on the phone said he will do over the phone assessment and must call to our current home also.then he will make a decision.So the new house it’s not a guarantee that is what I’m taking from that conversation.

everyone is saying that once you have the nomination letter it is a guarantee!!

this not knowing is torture.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 debsfrankie

Hi wifey did you hear anything..I was nominated beginning if March and have hear nothing since..nerve wracking..thanks

• Advertisement

Hi..Respond phoned me 2 days ago and did over the phone assessment.told me we will know for definite in a week or 2.

asked me about pets and number of cars.Asked about any mobility issues.which there isn’t.told me about our rent and how it’s paid.

Housing officer told me they are expecting keys from the builders in 1 month.The waiting and not knowing is torture

I also received my nomination letter on 1st of march and sent it back 5 days later with all the documents they needed.is it respond or tuath your nomination is with?

Advertisement