Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clear Mobile. Unlimited Data.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭djdunny

Max speed of 5mbps!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 xPrePF7z4jLy7M

(Fair usage applies)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,441 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Popular questions

Can I keep my number when I move over?

When will my plan with unlimited call, texts & data end?

Is unlimited data really unlimited?

Yes, when we say unlimited data, we really mean it, meaning no fair usage policy applies in the Republic of Ireland. Plus, when you go roaming to another country for holidays or work, there is a 10GB data allowance within EU countries. For more information on data roaming please check out our roaming FAQ's.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭selephonic

Max speed of 5 mbps, that's fairly slow these days. Doesn't say if that's download, upload or combined.

From the T&Cs:

Your Mobile Speed: Mobile data speed limits apply to your Plan. The maximum speed you will experience on your device is 5Mbps. You are not guaranteed to experience this maximum speed; the actual speed you experience will depend on a number of factors, including location, network coverage, network signal and technical or operational reasons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,527 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

5 is cat. And only 10 EU roaming is not great.

This has been discussed in mobiles forum and basically if you need Vodafone reception, you're better off with postmobile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,134 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Brutal customer service. Left them quickly, still getting bills (for 0 euro) nearly two years on.

Advertisement