Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cardisure for dogs

Options
  • 22-02-2023 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I notice Chris mentions cardusure 10 mg from his vet is 2.50. My vet charges 4 euro per tablet. I got script from him but can't find where online to buy ?

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,265 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Moved to a forum that's related to the topic instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭bluejelly

€4 is very expensive. I have a prescription too but reluctant to use it online without recommendations. I have found a UK site that charges 0.96 per tablet so will check them out further.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Anawilliam850

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding Cardisure 10mg online. You can try asking your veterinarian if they can recommend a reliable online retailer or pharmacy that carries Cardisure 10mg. Alternatively, you can also try searching for online pet pharmacies or retailers that are licensed and reputable, but be sure to check their reviews and credentials before making a purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Morph28

It is indeed very expensive for cardisure. I was buying in bulk to try and keep costs down a little. I very recently lost my poor lil King Charles and now have 170 tablets 10mg if anybody is interested in them. i`d let them all go for a €170 well below my cost. I just need to recoup other expenses incurred since he passed. Not sure if this is ok here but if somebody else can benefit from them that`d be great

Advertisement