Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beware Evergreen S9 Fund

Options
  • 22-02-2023 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I invested €6,000 in this fund in Dec 2005. After 17 years its worth (Dec 2022) €7,627. Yet Bank of Ireland claim 67.3% growth over 10 years, My return is €1,627 whereas charges over the same period amounted to €1,742 for Bank of Ireland

How can a Manager justify this performance? I am just small fry but I am sure that there are many more victims out there that are totally unaware of the situation.

My money would have performed better on deposit over this time. Bank of Ireland justifies this by stating that funds may go up or down. This is an absolute disgrace and just to let others beware when investing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,769 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Your investment probably did grow by 67.3% in the last 10 years, the problem was just the 7 years before that when you had the global financial crisis, credit crunch and euro crisis.

Advertisement