Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester Airport 3 hr between flights

• 24-02-2023 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Hi

Looking at booking flights from Cork-Manchester + Manchester - Lisbon during the summer.

Arriving in Manchester Monday 26th June (Before English school holidays ) @ 2:55pm and departing at 5:55Pm.

3 hrs with no check in baggage. Would we make it out through security and back in again to get our connecting flight?

Flew Stansted last year and took nearly 2 hrs in and out through security., Anyone know if Manchester airport is quieter?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

Should be fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,856 ✭✭✭Allinall

Are you in and out of the same terminal?

It can take 15 minutes to get between terminals.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,305 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

I find Manchester Airport a bit of a shambles. I've been there once or twice and not a pleasant experience as airports go. You'll probably be ok with 3 hours though. I thin Ryanair, Aer Lingus and TAP all fly to Lisbon from Dublin if that's any good to you unless flying via Manchester is significantly cheaper.

Advertisement